Friday, March 02, 2007

Holy shit; it's people!

Last night, I went out to the bar with a buddy from high school. We then went bowling. I had more social contact than I think I've had in at least two months. It went well, but the upshot is this: talking should not be a skill one has to remember how to do.

I fly out to CA this afternoon. Assuming all goes well, anyway; it was snowing half an hour ago, and now it is sunny. Damned unpredictable Michigan weather! I looked up Davis online, and it turns out, they are expecting temperatures into the 70's all week. This is a very good thing. I look forward to it.

But for now, I'm kind of tired. Maybe I will sleep on the plane. I hope I don't sleep in the airport, and thereby miss the plane. Ha ha!

... I will set an alarm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home