Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Same old job.

Well, after a good night's sleep and much introspection, I have decided I can't take up the job at the animal testing place. I just sent off an e-mail to them telling them so. I suppose I'll just have to get used to the idea of either picking up a second job or not being able to afford all the lovely luxuries I want to become accustomed to.

Stupid integrity. Wait; scratch that- I've got nothing against them, really, so it's just me being a coward for not being able to put animals to sleep. Still, if I want to save face, I can always point out that I'm allergic to about half the animals they'd have me working with, and that just doesn't end well for anyone involved. ("Okay, Fluffy, hold really still... ah-choo! ... Damn, that needle probably shouldn't be sticking out of me.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home