Tuesday, January 02, 2007

"Overheard"...

Thanks to my good friend Wendy, I (re)discovered "Overheard in New York". I am glad that the philosophers represent themselves so very well.

Also, I got a call at around 11:30 am. Who the hell is awake at that time? Oh, right. Normal people. Anyway, it was about a job I'm thinking of taking. They do animal research for medical testing. I may well be on the direct handbasket line for Hell, but dammit, I like eating. I like being able to afford rent. My current job, based on my pay, seems to discourage these things. I know they are quirky hobbies, but that's just who I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

Animal testing isn't all bad, you are welcome to come visit Nebraska and practice on Mussie. I'll let you!

-Wendy

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home