Friday, December 22, 2006

"What's a 'meme'?"

I learned of a fun blogging game. Here is my submission for your approval:

Jan
I made a new blog today.

Feb
Weird day at work today.

Mar
I spent the evening hanging out with a good friend.

Apr
Yesterday at work was crazy.

May
So, I went to get tested for HIV yesterday

Jun
June is slightly over one day old, and already it kind of sucks.

Jul
It has been such a huge month, and I haven't done my reader the courtesy of blogging about it.

Aug
For anyone who might have missed the beginning of my car radio saga, I will begin from the very beginning.

Sep
It's all coming back to me now.

Oct
Where's mine?

Nov
God bless America, I guess.

Dec
I got out of a test today because of inclement weather.


So, to recap: Blog, work, friend, work, disease, suck, nothing, radio, suck, suck, suck, snow day. I remember the whole year as being kind of crap; when does that stop? Anyone? Bueller?

On the plus side, my Blog's birthday is coming up. The new counter is its present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home