Thursday, December 07, 2006

Almost over.

I have but one day of lectures remaining. I am so glad it's almost done with for the next month. Man, I could have gone to law school or some shit. (Here's hoping that link works; if not, just put in the scores as follows: GPA: 3.54, LSAT: 167).

In statistics today, I found out about a stupid-ass article from some stupid-ass New York rag talking some smack about Columbia university. Now, what really set me off was the paragraph talking about how "taxpayers foot the bill for dorms where kids have sex". A: Columbia university is a private institution. I don't know the exact extent to which taxpayers foot the bill for anything, but I'm pretty damn sure they don't have to pay for dorm renovations. B: If kids are having sex in dorms, is that really a good justification to NOT have taxpayers to renovate those dorms? I mean, is it okay to refrain from making residence halls safe for our kids, just because they might have SEX there? This pisses me off, but not as much as my classmate who had no idea why I found that article so damn obnoxious and holier-than-fuck. Fuck. Not just an expression of my irritaion, but a good recommendation; everyone should fuck as much as they want. And no one should withhold government funding of anything because the people who receive the benefit of this funding happen, shock and horror, to enjoy sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home