Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm not exhausted. Yet...

I woke up today at around 7 pm, after 5 hours of sleep. This would be fine for a normal day's load, but in addition to a full shift of work tonight, I have been subpoena'd as a witness for a case tomorrow at 8 am (right after work), I have a physics test at noon (which I might miss due to court), and a stats class at 4 (which I'll probably skip to get some damn sleep). I hope that it will all work out, but my coworker tonight (that's right, singular form- I only get the one other person on my shift) is kind of a flake, so even if she's there and I don't have to do phlebotomy (da daa dadada) I'll still be stressed from having to track her down to get her to do her job (obligatory final parenthetical).

I have posted an ad on craigslist kalamazoo. I will probably update my resume in the near future. I may look into switching schools soon. I just need a damn break, some real income, and a good night's sleep. I'm glad the semester is almost over, but a new one begins in a few weeks' time; I don't know if I can keep doing this shit. No, wait; I know I can't, hence the ad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home