Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bwahaha!

God bless America, I guess.

I don't know what I'm going as for Halloween next year, but the year after that, I already have planned out. It will be 2008. Bush will be out of office, effectively, and both parties will be looking to put up a replacement (actually, every party will be putting forth a replacement, but if you don't start hearing about third parties in a week or so, you can assume it'll just be the two who are serious about it). The politics will be a little bit extra fierce, and since this year's election is actually making me physically ill, I do not look forward to the next presidential bid.

Which brings me to my costume: the scariest thing I can think of is... political capital. Spoooky! It'll be fun/nauseating to see what issue(s) become(s) big for the next election, especially since gas prices went down by almost a dollar last month, so this year's big "energy dependance" idiocy kinda fell flat. Whatever they are, though, you can be sure I'll be covered in representative analogues for them to scare the hell out of... um, poli sci majors, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home