Friday, October 20, 2006

Cubin' it.

While on vacation, my older brother showed me how to solve a Rubik's Cube. At least, he showed me one way to do it; I have since discovered another. I have enjoyed this little puzzle so much that the stickers are peeling off; I hope to obtain a solution for this problem, too.

At any rate, I haven't been sleeping at any kind of regular schedule lately. I've actually had to skip a couple of classes this week because I was too tired to attend. This is less desirable than my usual habit of skipping classes because it would be a complete waste of my time to attend. I don't know what's going on, but it does have something to do with work. That's not the whole story, though; I've had this schedule for weeks, and this is the first time anything like this has come up. A little scary.

Well, I got paid today, so I'm off to the hardware store to see what they think about painting my Cube. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, painting your cube...you'd think after an entire post about said cube I could read that the first time and not think something dirty. Not as much.

Can you finish a rubik in 25 seconds? Cuz that'd be wicked awesome.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home