Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tee-hee.

I got a call from a girl. Honestly, I hadn't expected it; I got her number, and since it's been a while (9 months) since I've been on a date, I might've pursued her a little aggressively, and kept getting her machine. But tonight, she called me, and we had a nice little chat. I'd have asked her out, but she seemed concerned about waking me up, so we stopped the talking earlier than I would've liked.

Anyway, we managed to discuss a few different things, among them, my current gaming obsession. When I told her "Lego Star Wars", she (like so many) thought I was talking about the Legos instead of the video game. I pointed out that I didn't have a high enough nerd quotient to play with the actual Legos, and she rightly pointed out that anyone who would use the phrase "nerd quotient" had a high enough nerd quotient to play with Star Wars-based Legos. That, my friend, is what we call a keeper. (Also, she's a concert violinist who speaks three languages. Nice.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home