Saturday, June 24, 2006

*Huge gasp*

So, I haven't had much time to blog this past week. I moved into my new apartment last Friday, and didn't get internet and cable switched over until this past Thursday. I have many photos of my new pad on my computer; I will try to put them up here in the near future.

Lately, my life has revolved around stocking the new place with necessities. I have a toaster oven now, and I will soon have a microwave and a coffee maker. I went out and bought a few other odds and ends, and I should be up and running kitchen-wise very soon. I still need some major furniture, such as a dresser and a desk, but that will come in time.

I went garage sale-ing today. I found a pair of knitting needles for a quarter. I also found four pairs of chopsticks for $2. Lesson? 2 knitting needles = 1 chopstick. An important ratio for your everyday life.

I am heading over to my parent's house later this evening. It'll be an interesting ride; I don't have a radio in the car itself, so I'll have to work something out with my iPod and portable speakers. I'm sure I'll get a decent solution if I just unpack all of my stuff and throw it on the ground, but I think I'll be able to work out some easier way of solving this problem.

So that's it. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And in case you didn't hear: my old roommates? The ones I was desperate to get away from, who forced me out of the apartment I lived in? Yeah, they're in the same apartment complex I moved into. So, not moving halfway across the state, like I'd thought. Grr. At least they aren't in the same apartment as me, or even the same building anymore. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home