Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sneaky and evil.

I got a letter today from the company that owns the company from which I rent an apartment. It said that they had received my letter of intent to vacate the apartment on June 30, which would have been great, had I sent or written or in any way known about such a letter.

So now, not only do I have to find a new roommate, I have to do so right away, instead of having a couple of months to shop. Fortunately, I have a coworker who may well be interested. I get along with him, I get along with his girlfriend, and hopefully it will all work out.

I would like to say that I can't believe my roommate would do this to me, but she not only did it, she did it on May 11. If you peruse my archives, you will find out that that was an exciting day for me. What's more, she requested that I not receive any of the security deposit, but that's only fair; I'm pretty sure I never paid any of the security deposit in the first place, and now I won't have to pay for the damage she's done to the apartment. Still, not cool to go behind someone's back like that.

I have never wanted a cigarette so badly. I haven't had one since Sunday; I'm not about to break that streak for the likes of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home