Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Perspective.

So, spending the afternoon with Wendy has given me a little distance from the evil roommate situation. I feel like I can now look on the positive side of things. It may require a level of repression not heard of outside of the Midwest, so if you are from a part of the world where people deal with things openly and honestly, you may wish to stretch first. Here goes.

Lezzie Borden and I want essentially the same things at this point. We want her to get the hell out of this apartment at the end of June, which is a month earlier than I'd expected. We want her to get her security deposit back, because she's greedy and I'm not. She also seems to want me to leave, but that's not really for her to decide.

Anyway, I spent part of today scrounging around for potential roommates. There's a guy at work I think I could get along with. He reminds me of Turk from Scrubs. I remind myself of J.D., so there's a chance we will work well together, even if I only remind myself of J.D. because I am delusional. And if not, I've got a month and a half. Or, you know, not, since the apartment management people will want to know what's going on well in advance. I hope I'm not screwed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You forgot your pizza with the evil not kosher meat on it. You can come get it anytime, I'll leave the back door open for ya. Heh heh. Back door.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home