Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sick and tired... again.

I am ill. I have a head cold, and am just now getting over it. Actually, that's a lie; I am not yet getting over it. But the signs are good. I had to miss work the other night, but on my way to class today, one of my coworkers spotted me and shouted my name across the crowded hallway. In my current mental state, I am just now getting around to realizing I ought to have been embarrassed. So some good is coming of this.

I got no sleep last night. I am not sure if it's because I was playing a game which is a thing of derivative beauty, or if I was playing the game because I could not sleep. Either way, I made a great deal of progress in a galaxy far away....

But not a whole lot on the sleep front. I tried to make up for that today after class, when I went to bed at about 5 pm. I woke up at 8:15, which I thought at the time was am. It took about half an hour of getting dark, instead of light, for me to realize my error. It's nice, though; it's like I got 12 free hours. Unfortunately, "free" is a relative term: I have to spend at least some of the time working on stats homework, which I only partially understand, because I skipped yesterday's class, which was (apparently) when they explained everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home