Friday, June 30, 2006

And stuff.

The other night, I was watching Craig Ferguson. He made nasty comments about guys with beards. I would've been greatly offended, but he later went on to make cracks about a) Superman having a crappy disguise as Clark Kent, and b) Elvis Presley being fat. It is hard to become seriously offended at someone who makes those jokes, unless one is a comedian who is offended professionally.

Knitting has more or less taken over my life at this point. I have to say, it's a lot cheaper than smoking, and makes for a great substitute addiction. I finally sewed up the iPod cozy I knitted when visiting Mike & Kim, and it is working wonderfully. I have also completed a hat and a scarf, and am currently working on some weird hood/scarf thingy. It's just a tube of material for your head. I am knitting a head tube. Knitting on circular needles is fun.

I am still trying to get my apartment into some semblance of organized. I have decided it will probably never actually happen; the weekend I could've used to clean the place was instead spent at my parent's, getting free stuff for the apartment. The kitchen is in good condition; everything else can wait.

Soon, I will be the proud new owner of a car radio. I have picked one out at Best Buy; they will install it for free, but I will have to pay for parts to get it to fit into the dashboard, which I guess would happen anyway if I were to do it myself. It has a little place to plug in my iPod, which means that my car is going to be my newest iPod accessory (well, second-newest; I did knit that cozy after I got the car).

So, that's been my week. Maybe I will be able to update my blog more often in the next week, maybe not. Here's hoping, though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I'll be in Kazoo next week, chillin with my parents and stuff. Wanna hang?

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home