Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Panic attack.

It is now 5:30 in the a of m. I woke up about an hour ago, and I spent a good half hour wondering if I'm capable of actually doing this schedule of working on the weekends (overnight) and going to school on weekdays (afternoons). Part of the problem is that I worked out just how much money I was going to owe various people upon graduation. Part of the problem is that, due to WMU's stupidity (and my own, as well), I didn't realize I had school, not four days a week, but five.

The quick explanation of this bad development is that I did not realize that, when I looked at my "week at a glance" on the university's website, I was not looking at a representative week, but rather at the first week of classes, which didn't have classes on Monday because of Labor Day.

At any rate, I will probably still be able to cover all of my required obligations, but I'll have to give up my extracurricular activities such as knitting, working out, and eating. But hey, it'll all be worth it someday, right? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home