Friday, October 06, 2006

For every action...

There is a smartass.

If you scroll down to the last entry on my page (or perhaps the most recently archived entry, since I'm putting this up) entitled "Deja Vu", you may examine the comment. It was posted by someone who, evidently, was displeased with the fact that I have a voice, and doesn't believe in accountability. First ever hate mail! Cool! Maybe that means my audience is growing! Or maybe not.

Anyway, I think Wendy is right. All I need is 30 seconds of Fox News (who, according to The Daily Show, represented Mark Foley as Florida's Democratic senator) and I'll be set for hours.

At any rate, I don't want to misrepresent myself. I do dearly love the Ig Nobels, and recommend everyone go out and buy any and all books on the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home