Friday, December 22, 2006

See the pretty counter?

Thanks to Wendy's suggestion, I now have a counter on my blog. I get to know how many times it has been looked at. I installed it at 4:30 am, so that I could watch it go up every time I hit "refresh" on my browser.

In case you haven't noticed, the counter is not in my native language. That's why I had to watch it go up; so that I could see what the numbers 0-9 look like in Chinese. I might actually remember that.

Incidentally, I've noticed another difference between Blogger and Myspace. In Blogger, when you create a hyperlink, it keeps the font you were already using. Myspace seems to demand that all hyperlinks be in one of Times New Roman's uglier siblings. Or possibly a cousin. I'm not that good at font geneology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home