Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tabby's influence.

It seems like every time I read Tabby's blog, I am compelled to answer questions asked by people I've never met. Here is some more info in that vein.

How does the world see me?
Track 81: Al Franken: The Truth (With Jokes)

Will I have a happy life?
Hey Mr. DJ, I thought you said we had a deal (They Might Be Giants)

What do my friends think of me?
Track 77: AF: T(WJ)

How can I make myself happy?
The Cheat Theme Song

What should I do with my life?
Allegro Maestoso (Dvorak, Chamber Music)

Will I ever have children?
32 Footsteps (TMBG)

What is some good advice for me?
Strongbadia National Anthem

How will I be remembered?
Track 84: AF: T(WJ)

What is my signature dancing song?
Special (Avenue Q)

What is my current theme song?
Minimum Wage (TMBG)

What song will play at my funeral?
Mushroom Hunting (Yoko Kanno, BLUE)

What type of men/women do you like?
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime (Yann Tierson, Amelie Soundtrack)

What is your day going to be like?
Es Warb Ein Shoener Juengling


It is interesting to me that my outward appearance seems entirely based on generic Al Franken tracks. That might just be statistics, though; I have one Al Franken audiobook, which is broken up into 8 CDs, which are collectively broken up into 792 tracks of 45 seconds or less. So half of the 1600 tracks on my iPod are just that one book. And I'm nowhere near making a serious dent in its memory. God I love this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home