Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Weekend.

Saturday was forgettable. Or at least I assume it was; I forgot what happened then.

Sunday was more fun. I went out to car lots, looking for a new car I can't afford. It turns out, I could afford a fairly nice vehicle, if only I had the money for it. The Chevy Aveo looks like a nice deal, especially if you happen to drive stick. Manual transmission wins again!

Later, I had dinner with Wendy. I found out Denny's has a new drink, which involves Sprite and a cherry shot. It has a horrible name, but is yummy. I am opposed to the name for moral reasons.

I have recently discovered that This American Life is available on iTunes, but unlike other NPR shows, costs money per episode. Fair enough; making content for free is not everyone's bag. And I did end up downloading two episodes; one with David Sedaris, the other with Dan Savage. Dan has some interesting ideas on the nature of sissies. I haven't listened to David's show yet. More to follow as I become better educated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bling, baby, bling!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home