Monday, March 13, 2006

Again.

It's been a little while since I've done one of these, so bear with me:

You Should Get a PhD in Liberal Arts (like political science, literature, or philosophy)

You're a great thinker and a true philosopher.
You'd make a talented professor or writer.


Anyway. This morning I got up and had to put on sunglasses to get the mail. It was really nice out, so I left the door to the balcony open. This evening I drove home through snow. Michigan weather is almost as weird as the stuff I encountered in Bonn, where a twenty minute outdoor trip required use of both sunglasses and umbrella, at the very least.

I am hoping to hit Cleveland this weekend; I may have to work the weekend after that. There is, as far as I know, only one thing in Cleveland, but it seems worth seeing. Or maybe it's in Cincinatti. (Is that the same photo as Cleveland?) Or Columbus. Good thing I'm going with a friend who majored in "Being in Ohio". He got a minor in "And not killing everyone while you're there".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home