Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just another day.

Yesterday felt like a null-set day. A placeholder. Although I did talk some things out with my roommates, and now I'm feeling better about them; I'm never quite sure whether they like me or not, but I am mollified that they have little or no malicious intent toward me.

Relationships aren't my specialty, I suppose. Maybe I'm just too much of an individual. Maybe I just don't know how to get along with people. Whatever it is, I just don't have the knack. Today is supposed to be about love, or about commercialization of our feelings for each other, or something, but really, it just feels like a day to me. I can't even summon the passion to be bitter about being single; today just doesn't make that much of an impression on me. C'est la vie.

Hey, French! The language of romance. Maybe today's special take on love is infecting me. Next year: inoculations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home