Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Okay then.

Weird day at work today. At least six people called in sick, or what have you, and the rest of us were left scrambling a bit. Fortunately, we weren't all that busy, so we managed to meet the challenge thrown at us, mostly by snatching people to help us from other shifts. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

So that was work. I bet now you're expecting me to talk about home. Well, I'm changing things up a bit today; I've fallen into a bit of a rut, so now I'm going to hop out of it: Monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys monkeys.

And now, home. The girls I live with have applied new shelving to a couple of places around the apartment. It actually does improve things a little, with the only exception being that my PS2 is of the new, top-loading design, and has been placed directly below a shelf, so that I will have to pull it out of the shelf in order to change games. A little inconvenient, but hey, it's my own fault for, y'know, living here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home