Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Morning.

My roommates woke me up this morning by making loud kitchen noises. I came out, and they were watching the weather channel, a feat I thought impossible for anyone who hadn't yet retired.

I looked out the window, saw that it was snowing, remembered that it had been snowing for ten straight hours, that we live in Michigan, and that it's January. Me, I could've made a reasonable guess that wearing shorts and flip-flops would not have been the best move to make; I guess my roommates wanted to know.

I should probably stop blogging so much about how annoying my current roommates are, but there are three fundamental facts that prohibit such restraint:

1. My current roommates are REALLY annoying.
2. My last roommates were the most awesomest roommates in the whole world, and I include the Playboy Mansion in that. Given the choice, my old roommates... would understand, which is how awesome they are; I don't imagine the Bunnies to be so forgiving.
3. One of my roommates has an ex, if whom neither she nor her girlfriend is particularly fond. This ex is going to pick up the last of the stuff she left in the apartment this week, so my roommates are in especially foul moods. My New Year's resolution is not to murder anyone in their sleep. Waking hours only!

God, I need coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home