Monday, January 16, 2006

Perhaps...

I will change my blog address in the near future. I'm happy with Blogger's ease of hyperlink use, but i don't like the default font, and I'm not sure how to change it as a default. Arial is what I love, but I don't want to have to select it for every blog entry. Also, I just wrote a post, but it looks like it's taking a little while to actually appear on the site. Also also, I like to keep things in the family. And now that I think of it, the hyperlink function could be a little easier to use. Is it hypocritical of me to bash Blogger on my Blogger account? Discuss amongst yourselves. Next time on Coffee Talk: Henry Kissinger and John Cleese in a fight to the death.

Okay, I got a little away from myself. Sorry.

Anyway, in case anyone wants to think about my birthday, it's in six months. Hey, if all my readers pool together, I... will have to buy it myself. Let's see if that last link actually works...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home