Monday, January 16, 2006

Legs tired.

I just got home from work, which was exhausting. Today, I was running specimens from the front of the lab, where they are labeled and tagged into the computer system, to the back of the lab, where they are actually tested. It's only about a 50 ft. trip each way, but when you make it 15-20 times an hour, it takes a lot out of you. My legs and ass feel like crap.

Okay, time to experiment with hyperlinks. I feel confident that I now can navigate Blogger's hyperlink system. Sort of.

Now that that's under my belt, I wish to hawk my various brothers' wares.

My roommates have a coffee table, which is very nice, except that it is unstable and delicate. It consists entirely of a glass pane laying unsecured on a central stone column, so it is easily scratched and may tip over at any moment. I feel that a coffee table's primary function is to support whatever is placed on it, such as feet, coffee table books, and if absolutely necessary, coffee mugs. My roommates are of the opinion that this item of furniture is, first and foremost, a decorative object; something to sit in the room and be pretty. I'm not sure, but I strongly suspect that they feel that way about me, too. Well I've shown them- I'm utterly failing at being pretty. Ha ha!

Okay, I would not feel complete without a shout-out to my friends and honorary family. As a favor to you guys, I promise never to use the phrase "shout-out" in your presence again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home