Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blech.

Long day at work today. We were swamped, but fortunately, I had a shift that was an hour earlier than usual, so I got to head off before the late-night doldrums set in. Also good: I got to watch the entire episode of The Tick that was on tonight, and it was the one with Tick's snot-clone. Good times.

My roommates have a cat which emits odors 12-year-old boys are incapable of, either on command or at socially crippling times.

I might have to start learning yoga. My back is generating pain because I am sitting, and it will switch to an entirely different flavor of pain once I stand up. Laying down is fine, but not very practical for most everyday tasks.

Well, so that this post doesn't leave you wholly depressed, I leave you with this celebration of human achievement. Have a good day, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home