Friday, January 20, 2006

Blog for the sake of blog.

I'm often reminded of the line from Dickenson: "Much madness is the finest sense/ to a discerning eye". Just thought you should know.

I had a great idea for a blog entry earlier today, but it's gone now, so I'm just typing because I can.

I'm watching X-Men, and Bishop and Cable are duking it out because they are from different times. Bishop is trying to save millions of people from his (earlier) future, and Cable is trying to do the same for his (later) future. Thing is, neither future is very pleasant, so why they're trying to save them is beyond me.

Anyway, all I can think of is Red vs. Blue, and the episode where one guy kept going back in time, trying to fix the past. Eventually, he made a whole huge group of chrono-clones of himself, and they sat down to figure out why nothing worked.

Cable seems to have a device which allows him to teleport, and he just used a payphone to teleport into a building. Apparently, the future of teleportation technology is dial-up.

Okay, that's all for the midnight blogger what blogs at midnight. A parting thought: who would win in a fight between the Tick and the Crimson Chin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home