Saturday, April 01, 2006

New cat.

I came home from work today, and as I was getting out of my car to go into the apartment, my roommates were getting into their car to leave. They informed me that there is another cat around the apartment, which they adopted to prevent it from being put down.

Now, my roommates have done quite a few things without asking me that affect the whole apartment. They won't let me move my furniture into the living room, they keep the energy bill absolutely secret, there is "no room" for my flatware and dishes, etc. This is the first time that they've done something in that category that I not only don't mind, but actually approve of. I'm really cool with the idea of a second cat around here, no matter what it may do to my allergies. The first cat seems to feel differently; he has perched on his kitty tower (yes, they bought him a kitty tower) and hisses at the new cat whenever she moves or looks at him. I can't really blame him, though; I've done the same thing to girls, myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home