Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Science day.

I am fond of podcasts. Especially science podcasts. Today, I spent a good amount of time listening to science-based podcasts. Even now, I am listening to Kojo Nnamdi talk about quantum computing. I have no idea what it's about, but hopefully the show will elucidate the matter. He is currently talking about the entire universe being expressible as a single, gigantic computer; this sounds vaguely familiar.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. I think my allergies have been acting up more than usual these past few days. I have pills to remedy the situation, but I don't like to have to use them because they prevent me from being any kind of useful for a solid 12 hours. If they are the only way I can be useful, I find myself in a rather nasty catch-22.

I wonder what a quantum abacus would be like...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

42

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home