Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mysogyny?

Everything I know about being paranoid, sneaky, vengeful, and absolutely unreasonable to the point where I'd harm my own interests just to screw someone else I learned from women.

Everything I know about being trusting, honest, a good citizen of the world, helping out whenever possible, and putting my own interests at risk to help someone else just because it's the right thing to do, I learned from a few women, a few men, and my parents- both of them.

Everything I know about everything else, I'm pretty sure I learned on my own.

2 Comments:

Blogger PaganTomcat said...

love you and miss you and...don't worry: you can admit that you learned things about wrath and vengeance from me.

-me

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know that it's mysogyny so much as it is a reflection of your (mostly) crappy taste in women... even the ones you couldn't choose.
Anyway, I just read your note, specifically the part about getting to Monroe sometime before noon on Saturday. Yeah, Tabby wants to pick us up by like, 8:00AM. So, I don't know...call me, err, email me or something, we'll see what we can work out.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home