Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nothing happened today.

So why am I blogging about it?

Anyway, I just sat around all day and watched a "Stargate SG-1" marathon on SciFi. I am only now getting into this series, and of course, it's about 10 episodes from never happening again. Here I was, denying my nerd heritage this past decade or so (albeit poorly), and all the while I should've just given in to the things that make me happy. Truly, there is a lesson in there for all of us.

As a switch, I am borrowing some money from my parents. Usually, they borrow from me; I just thought I'd preempt them this time. Also, I need it for food. I'm not too worried; I looked ahead at the schedule, and it looks like I'll be getting extra paychecks during the months of June and August this year. Hopefully, my new degree will lead to better paid jobs. I mean, how could it not?

And now, I'm going to pull some spare change together and hop down to the 7-11 for a Mountain Dew Squishee (Slurpee? Freezee? How does one categorize these things, anyway?). That is what I'm doing right about now. I'm telling you this here, so that I don't get compelled to join Twitter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, nothing wrong with the twitter. I twittered once, then got incredibly bored with it, but that is just me.

Our next degrees have got to pay more money, they just HAVE to. My $6/hour demands it.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home