Monday, April 16, 2007

Grah and other gutteral noises.

I'm tired of blogging about work; it's too depressing. Suffice to say, every day is worse than its predecessor, and I understand Office Space on several new levels.

Anyway, I'm stealing my neighbor's internet. Wireless is great, when it works. I will soon invest in a better wireless router; everyone I know who has a Linksys router seems happy with it (and one person I don't know, but whose generosity and lack of a keyword-encryption is bringing you this post). My D-Link router is just not pulling its weight; I may have to put it down. Or, y'know, sell it on Ebay.

Wow. Without the miracle of the internet, none of the preceding paragraph would have been possible. Okay, obviously, since this is a blog, but you know what I mean. At any rate, I have found a website which is probably more useful than my computer science class, or at least cheaper. I'm not taking classes this summer, so I'll probably start learning various programming languages from websites, and become overly prepared for my newfound major. Then, onward to greatness!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am not happy with my linksys router. It sucketh the big one. Granted, it is the cheapest one on the market, which might be most of the problem. Good luck!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home