Friday, April 06, 2007

Bleccchhh.

The creepiest commercial I have seen in a while comes, not surprisingly, from Burger King. What is surprising is that it does not, at any point feature the King. *shudder* What happens is, this guy is taking a bath, his wife is doing something in the bathroom mirror, and the kids are bugging them to go to BK. The kids disappear, off to play or some shit, and the dad gets an idea. "Hey Honey!", he says. "Who am I?"

At this point, with a yellow sponge on his head, he stands up out of the bubble bath, and declares that he is "SpongeBob Nopants". His less-than-decent bits are covered in bubbles, but still: it's a naked man, with a sponge on his head, with kids running around somewhere, and not behind closed doors. Bubbles are not clothing!

On the plus side, I recently figured out how to play the "Super Mario Bros." theme song on my cello. There's this one bit that kept throwing me into a lower key, but I got all the kinks worked out. Let's hope I can remember how to do that in the future; I should've written it down somewhere. But wait! My Mac has Garage Band! I'll toy around with that later. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home