Saturday, July 12, 2008

I must be losing my mind.

Today, in a desperate measure, I searched out hospital job openings in the area. I don't want to leave my current job, but I figured an additional part time gig would help me make enough money to really spoil myself. I'm talking food every single day, and a bank account that doesn't go into the negative every single week.

Oh, to be rich.

Anyway, I found a spot as a phlebotomist at a local hospital. Not only did I consider it, I was halfway through filling out the online application when I remembered just how much I hate stabbing people for money. Then I remembered the corollaries that job would entail: crazy hours, crazy nurses, crazy patients. So I scrapped that idea, but now I'm at kind of a loss for what to do with the scraps of time I'm given; maybe I'll go apply at Ikea or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home