Sunday, May 18, 2008

All we wanna do is rule your brains...

We're not unreasonable; I mean you can still control your eyes! But seriously, this is pretty freaky. And as I recall, there's a helmet that forces you to walk all funny like, too. Basically, they're figuring out how to manipulate people's brains; is that too creepy?

No. No it's not. And the free trial helmet the government sent me is stylish and comfortable, as well! (Of course, they can force me to do all kinds of things. But they can't stop me from doing things on top of that! And thanks to my inherent stupidity and self-destructive tendencies, I'm almost certain to chew through the power cord. Freedom! Zappy, charring freedom!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Yvonne said...

At first this is FUNNY... & then very DISTURBING! Sadly it isn't hard to see where they are going with this and all the rest!

Remember Children:
"Don't accept hats from strange men wearing black suits" ;)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home