Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two publications.

This morning, I found a publication that reminds me of another publication. Let's call them "A" and "B".

"A" has a link to "B", but the reverse is not true. Clearly, "B" is more popular, and therefore correct.

"B" also has a little "Hacker Safe" sign in the upper right hand corner, so it's got that going on, too. Really. Check it out. It says "Hacker Safe". This guy really hates the idea of evolution; even hacking skills can't evolve!

Here's the kicker, though; both of these comics provide about the same level of support for their various belief systems. Both seem to say, "I'm right, but I'm just a comic; you'll have to check external sources for the evidence. But how can you doubt me? See how the other side looks stupid when I portray it?"

At least the atheist one has a sense of humor about it. And it's free. But not "Hacker Safe".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home