Thursday, May 08, 2008

Good day.

I had two interviews today for jobs, and they both went well. In the morning, I had a telephone interview, which turned into an appointment for a live interview next week. Rockin'.

In the afternoon, I had a live interview, which I'll hear more about next week. But I have a good feeling about it. Also rockin'.

In other news, there's an item that caught my attention. It seems like this sort of thing just will not go away, right? "Oh no! I know society as we know it didn't end the last thirty times, but this time we're in REAL TROUBLE!!!"

Seriously, get over it. Music and video games will not cause your child to join a gang. Spending too much time away from your kid and trying to get the state to babysit, will. I personally guarantee it. Because I run that gang.

Speaking of video games, there's a new educational game that looks like it's going to be fun. Well, fun for me; I don't know how you feel about protein folding. Give it a try. (I haven't played it yet, though, so if it sucks, blame the programmers. I cannot guarantee the game's awesomitude. It's not in the gang.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home