Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On the road: I've arrived!

So, sorry about the delay; I've been a little overwhelmed, what with the getting used to my new life in California thing. Here's how the whole deal shakes out:

I successfully drove to California. It was pretty cool.
I am looking for a job and an apartment. I hope these things will go well.

Mostly, I'm doing all right; I just turned in a bunch of applications to a local university, and I'll be turning in more applications as the week goes on. I have no idea whatever of what I want to be doing with my life in the grand sense, so for now I'm just going to keep taking whatever jobs come along; as long as the bills get paid, I'm not complaining. (The problem, of course, is that up until now, the bills have not, in fact, been getting paid. I live in hopes, however, that that will change.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home