Saturday, July 05, 2008

Back in black.

Ok, so the only thing on me that's reasonably described as "black" are my socks. But still, I'm back online, and from my very own bedroom. I went out this morning, got myself a decent wireless router, and haven't really left the room since.

I might've better spent that money on a mattress, but for the past ten hours (since I got online), I haven't really felt as pressing a need for one.

Anyway, now that I have my anytime internet connection back, I feel much more able to hunt around for the best deal in mattress technology that I can get. So if I save a few bucks on a mattress, it's like the wireless router has started to pay for itself, right?

My setup is interesting; my roommate pays for cable & internet. He let me set up the router in his room, because that's where the modem is. Once it was all done, he offered to chip in a few bucks for the cost of the router. He has yet to charge me for the Comcast bill.

Before you start the hate, I will tell you that no, I did not accept any money from him. There is some kind of a limit, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home