Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Out at the cafe.

My neighbor's internet failed me. I still get TV, but they cut the internet at my place almost immediately, which is the exact opposite of how I was hoping it would go. So here I am, out at a coffee shop, using their internet. But I bought coffee from them, so it's not like stealing. Which disappoints me, a little.

I discovered a fun new toy, by which I mean this website. It tells me that I blog like a girl, because I use words such as: "with", "not", "be", and "and". To be fair, I only looked at the post immediately preceding this one, so other posts may be more manly. But I doubt it; I'm awfully fond of some of the most damn common words in the English language. Incidentally, some words it listed as masculine: "as", "who", "are", and "is". Oh, that verb "to be"! Conjugated by women one way, by men two others! Ha ha! Seriously, who comes up with this?

2 Comments:

Blogger PaganTomcat said...

we love you and miss you. baby, you can skype me anytime.

-me

6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome. I'm a boy.

Female Score: 141
Male Score: 147

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home