Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pox

I am ill. I went to the hospital to tell them that I can't work tonight. I would've called, but I have no voice left. None. Please do not call for a couple of days; I will not be able to answer.

So I'm off work tonight. Possibly tomorrow, as well. I didn't really see a doctor, although they have them around the hospital; I saw a "physician's assistant", who knew what he was talking about. So, he told me it was just a virus, and there's nothing I can do except stay home and try to feel better.

Figures. I get a Saturday night off, and I have to spend it on the couch, feeling like crap and eating chicken noodle soup.

Okay, except for the "feeling like crap" bit, that was probably going to be my standby plan. But still, not feeling well sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home