Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jobbity-job jobs.

I have been on a binge of applying to companies lately. I've been accepted at one, almost accepted at another, and I have yet to hear from the third. I imagine this has some sort of psychological implications, such as that I am restless or in need of change. Okay, that sounds less like psychological diagnoses and more like what you'd hear from the daily horoscope, but still, I'm sure it's important. Y'know, somehow.

Adam Savage, of Mythbusters, decided to test the myth that you can't open a door of a sinking car until the cab fills up with water. He decided to test this by getting into a car which was then submerged in a swimming pool. He panicked a bit, but was ultimately able to escape... with the aid of a SCUBA tank. Cheater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home