Tuesday, August 07, 2007

... Or are you just happy to see me?

Want entertainment? CNN.com never fails.

I'm out here in the sticks, having finally moved in with my bestest friends in the whole world. I still live in Michigan, but I do not work there, which is a little disconcerting. My new job is far superior to my old one; I get paid the same for about one third the work. And I got a newspaper byline for the first time ever today! Hooray! I'm not sure that what the website does is 100% legal, but hey- it's not my job to worry about it. It's barely my job to worry about my job!

This is not to say I don't miss my old coworkers; what I don't miss are, well, the other hospital workers, the work-to-pay ratio, my expensive as hell apartment, and the soul-sucking loneliness of not having roommates. It's nice here. I can't stay forever, but I appreciate what I've got. Anyway, I'll be heading off to bed now; I have to get up for work in the morning, and I have to be a little conscious for it. But only a little!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home