Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guess where I am...

Here's a hint: it has one bedroom, one bathroom, and I pay rent here. And some of you occasionally crash on my cheap-ass couches.

That's right! I'm at home. A neighbor just recently set up a wireless network which they foolishly forgot to password protect. I have spent the past four hours catching up on a few of my favorite webcomics. Here is one for anyone with cats who are naughty.

I expect my character on WoW will make a recovery from his laziness (for which, I suppose, I have only my own laziness to blame). But first, there are piles and piles of webcomics to wade through. I have had sex, and I have had webcomics, and I honestly cannot, at the present moment, express a definitive preference between the two. But it is significant that webcomics bring little risk of rejection....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sex with me is way better than web comics. Just so you know.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home