Monday, May 28, 2007

Coffee blogging.

This blog offering is brought to you by the Beaner's wifi network, and the letter B.

I cannot tell any difference between the inside of this coffee shop and the inside of a Starbuck's. Wait; I've got it: all of the travel mugs here are stamped with the letter B. And all of the bottled water. And the employees.

Good chai, though, and a nice, fast network connection. Which is very nice, since I have just been popped up onto a website called "Geni". It's a genealogy website, and damn but I have got a big family. 98 people are up there so far, and we've only looked at the better part of three generations. Crazy.

I shaved my beard. It was hot. It isn't so hot anymore, and my face is cold and itchy all the time, so I'm letting it grow back. I'm the sort of person who has a beard.

Both of my older brothers have new jobs. One at Stanford, the other at Quicken. I am learning Java. Slowly. I understand there are jobs in Helsinki for Java programmers; I am hoping that is a universal phenomenon.

Well, happy Memorial Day every one! (Is that a contradiction in terms?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home