Thursday, May 10, 2007

Live post... dammit.

I'm not at a coffee shop this time around; I'm on campus. It's too damn late for coffee. Hell, it's almost 11:00 am; I should have been in bed three hours ago, but I cannot sleep. But other than that, life is good.

I picked up a couple of video games the other day. Metroid Prime 2 is more entertaining than the more accurately named Metroid Prime, but I still miss the Screw Attack. There's just not a good way to implement it in an FPS. As for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, I enjoy it more and more each time I pick it up. I think I have killed off all of my spare time with these games. R.I.P., spare time.

I also have a new power cord for my Mac. It does not make me think it will catch fire by using it, so this is a nice upgrade. As for my PC, I started to change out its hard drive last night, but I couldn't do it. No, literally; I flipped it over, started unscrewing things, realized I was about one step away from total confusion, and put it back together without making a single change. Now I have an 80 GB hard drive on my hands. But I was smart! I bought a case to house whichever hard drive I ended up not using, so I could have an external hard drive. But when it came to putting it together, I couldn't get that to work, either. The drive just wouldn't stay put with the housing. So that sucks.

As do gas prices. I just filled up my car. I think I felt the sting less than others, though; I wound up getting 330 miles out of 9 gallons. 37 MPG? Not bad, little Kia.

Finally, I went and saw Hot Fuzz the other night. I cannot remember the last time I went out to a movie theater, but I think Wendy can. It was totally worth it. Those guys are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home