Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On a break.

Damn, but catching up on webcomics is hard work. To all those otaku out there who get deprived for a few months, here are some tips:
1. Stay hydrated! Laughing your ass off counts as exercise (well, probably for YOU, anyway), so be sure to keep your body's fluids balanced. (Ew.)
2. Try to remember where you left off. Archives don't always end in the most recent comic, and you could be rereading a couple of dozen (or a hundred or so) strips before you get into the stuff you haven't seen.
3. Make the time to make the time. Don't start on a day when you would conceivably have to show up to work or a date (I made a funny!) over the next couple of days, and do dishes and laundry beforehand.

When I quit smoking again, I'll probably take up knitting again. I have some projects that need finishing, and after that, I can supplement my income by selling handmade hats on eBay. I think I can charge a good deed premium for people who want to help out an ex-smoker who just wants to make an honest go of things and turn their life around. I do not have to mention in the ad that I am not a hot young punk girl, or that mainstream Christianity gives me little more than mocking-fodder. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home