Friday, August 10, 2007

Feeling sick?

You will be...

You can thank Mike for the above link. Caution! Not for the stupid. No, wait; it caters pretty exclusively to the stupid. You know how I want to organize mass searches? I also want to organize mass rewrites of that evil, evil site.

I think I earned the title of "weird guy" at the office. When a coworker mentioned she'd never been online, I responded with, and I quote: "If they ever come up with an internet IV hookup, I would be all over that." We then had a little debate over whether you can find information faster online or in books. I conceded that, for information that you would actually use, a book is probably faster for people who do not use the internet ever. But for everything else, I say the net is the way to go!

Now begins my weekend. It's nice to have a weekend when everyone else does. I miss it. I have a little fear in the pit of my stomach, that somehow I'll have to go in to work tonight. I wonder how long that will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home