Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun with numbers!

Here are some statistics for your enjoyment:

3: The number of days these statistics cover.

2: rolls of toilet paper I've used to blow my nose.

9: quarts of root beer that come in a dozen 12-oz cans.

2: gallons of root beer I've had to drink.

1: phone calls I've had.

50: dollars the hospital will want from me at some point. Good luck to them.

0: hours I've worked.

0: dollars I've earned. (Makes sense, don't it?)

0: classes attended.

4: cans of chicken noodle soup consumed.

2: showers taken. (I think that's pretty damn good, under the circumstances.)

3: blog posts. (Counting this one.)

So yeah, I've resorted to laying on my couch, hacking feebly, and counting things. Who says being sick is no fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have your voice back? I'll totally give you a call sometime if you can talk.

I hope you feel better!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home