Friday, February 01, 2008

They happen where?

Microsoft has decided to get themselves into yet another market. To ruin the surprise a bit, it is a comic strip. About IT guys. Who are, y'know, IT guys. Yeah.

More from the blah blah blah: Pope is anti-gene-manipulation (big surprise there), tiny ingestible tech may save your life someday, your cell phone might become smarter... than itself, and hey! jet packs!

Also, as part of an ongoing attempt to better myself... through learning, I am manipulating this post, not in my usual way of cheating and using the Blogger "compose" tool, but by typing in the raw HTML, for your computer's interpretation delight. (At least; I'm mostly doing it that way.) Maybe if I get a little cocky, I'll start trying to break my blog with some crazy HTML, but not this morning.

Maybe this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home